CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Philosophy on Dressing in the Winter for Ladies

First, I would like to apologize for not having any new suggestions for men. I'm not one so I'm not one to talk, but if any man has any suggestions on how he stays warm, please let me know so I can implement his thoughts into my winter clothing designs.
Ladies should never wear pants, or any piece of clothing that touches the floor, on wet winter days. If the bottoms of your pants get wet, then your socks will get, and then your feet will get wet. If your feet are wet, then you will get cold and stay cold. So to stay as warm as you can on wet winter days, wear boots with thick tights or leggings, and capris or knee-length skirts.
The back of the neck, chest, and hands are also places on the body that if kept warm, one will stay warm. Scarfs or hats, coats or jackets, and gloves are necessities for staying warm in the cold.
If you stay dry, you will stay warm - Happy Winter!

0 comments: